Hansa Temple, with its distinct sloping roof, serves as the location for many community events.
Directions from Sacramento and Reno
Directions from Ananda Village’s Entrance
- From Tyler Foote Rd., turn left (at the entrance of Ananda Village) onto Ananda Way.
- Drive a short distance on Ananda Way until you get to the “T” intersection, where Ananda Way meets Brotherhood Way, at the fountain.
- At the “T,” turn left onto Brotherhood Way and drive a short distance, until you see a small frog and turtle pond and a stone footbridge on your right.
- At the frog and turtle pond, make a right onto Ayodhya Way and an immediate left onto Rajarsi Rd. (Do not continue on Ayodhya Way, or you will end up at Crystal Hermitage!)
- Drive up the hill on Rajarsi Rd. At the top, you will see a parking area, and Hansa Temple is on the right. (It is a white building with yellow trim and a very distinctive pitched roof.)