Experience Living and Serving in the Heart of Ananda Village
– One of the most successful Cooperative Spiritual Communities in the World.
- Apprentice with lifelong Kriya Yogis in organic farming & permaculture, construction, forestry, communications, and more.
- Dive deep into Yogananda’s teachings of Hong Sau, Energization, Raja Yoga, and spiritual Hatha yoga
- Uplift your consciousness through selfless, joyful service, immersion in nature, community living, and daily meditation.
This summer program is for spiritual seekers aged 18-40 to experience spiritual community living and deepen their spiritual practice.
Update: We are no longer running the Ananda Village Internship Program in this form.
Instead, we are condensing this internship experience into a 5-day immersive experience “Living With Spirit” (July 13–17, 2022) at The Expanding Light Retreat. Come join us!
Cost & Details
The program cost of $400/month covers:
- Community service approximately 24 hours/week Monday-Friday
- Three vegetarian meals per day
- Living at the Internship campsite, with support from The Expanding Light Ashram and greater Ananda Village community
- Twice-daily sadhanas (typically Paramhansa Yogananda’s Energization Exercises, Ananda Yoga & Meditation)
- Opportunity for 1-on-1 spiritual guidance and support
- Classes on the yogic teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda
Additional minimal costs may be required for travel, laundry and other personal or incidental items.
Do you have further questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us!