- This event has passed.
Experience Living and Serving in the Heart of Ananda Village
– One of the most successful Cooperative Spiritual Communities in the World.
- Apprentice with lifelong Kriya Yogis in organic farming & permaculture, construction, forestry, communications, and more.
- Dive deep into Yogananda’s teachings of Hong Sau, Energization, Raja Yoga, and spiritual Hatha yoga
- Uplift your consciousness through selfless, joyful service, immersion in nature, community living, and daily meditation.
Dates: June 1st – October 1st, 2021, one-month minimum
This summer program is for spiritual seekers aged 18-40 to experience spiritual community living and deepen their spiritual practice. Contact us for more details.
Ananda Village, as a community, is in self-isolation. However, we are continuing the Ananda Village Internship Program with precautions in place.
Cost & Details
The program cost of $400/month covers:
- Community service approximately 24 hours/week Monday-Friday
- Three vegetarian meals per day
- Living at the Internship campsite, with support from The Expanding Light Ashram and the greater Ananda Village community
- Twice-daily sadhanas (typically Paramhansa Yogananda’s Energization Exercises, Ananda Yoga & Meditation)
- Opportunity for 1-on-1 spiritual guidance and support
- Classes on the yogic teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda