Address: 14618 Tyler Foote Rd. Nevada City, CA 95959
Phone: (530) 478-7550 (general); (530) 478-7551 (bakery)
Hours: Mon. – Thurs. 8am – 6pm; Fri. 8am – 7pm;
Sat. 10am – 5pm; Sun. 12:30 – 5:00pm.
Pizza Night every Friday, 5 – 7pm.
Visit our new Espresso Bar!
Master’s Market is a vegetarian grocery, bakery, deli and café located in the heart of “downtown Ananda.” Sit indoors or out on the Village green, and savor a meal or treat while enjoying good food, good company, and the uplifting surroundings of Ananda Village.
In addition to healthy grocery items, a well stocked bulk section, and a variety of fresh produce (some of it from our own Ananda Farm),
- Our deli features delicious vegetarian sandwiches and entrees to go.
- Start your morning with a delicious, hot breakfast sandwich, made daily Monday – Friday.
- Our bakery offers fresh baked goodies and a selection of raw and vegan treats, as well as organic coffee and chai.
- Our café serves hot lunch Monday – Friday at 12:30pm, featuring a specially prepared entrée and side dish, as well as organic salad and dressings from scratch.
- We also have Pizza Night each Friday, from 5 – 7 pm. Enjoy pizza fresh from the oven, with a variety of toppings and homemade crust.
Buy by the slice, or call the bakery ahead to order a pie at (530) 478-7551.
Save on Groceries by Joining our Bulk Buyers’ Club!
Order in bulk, and pay just 15% above wholesale prices. Call 478-7550 for more details. (To join, you must live locally, so that you can pick up your items at the Market.)