Exploring Spiritual Community for Families
(For parents, and children ages 5 – 16)
Explore, discover, relax, and play with other spiritually-minded families, in the joyful setting of Ananda Village. Learn how to nourish your family’s innate spirituality, through classes and activities with Ananda Living Wisdom School teachers and community residents, (led by Nitai Deranja, founding member of Living Wisdom Schools and Education for Life). Family Camp is one of our most popular programs, so reserve early.
Retreat highlights include:
- Nature outings and games
- Overnight camping trip for teens
- Arts and crafts
- Education for Life topic discussions for parents
- Delicious, family-friendly vegetarian meals
There are six Banyan House rooms available on a first come, first served basis, reserved with a $150 non-refundable deposit. The rooms have two single beds and can sleep up to two adults and two children with a snug fit (probably one or two on the floor). There is a shared bathroom for every two guest rooms.
Tent sites are within a short walk of Banyan House and have access to the adjoining bathhouse.
- $450 – $750 for the first adult in Banyan House
- $250 – $550 for the first adult in your own tent
- $250 – $550 for the second adult in same room or tent
- $250 – $450 for teens ages 12 – 17, in Banyan or tent
- $175 – $350 for children ages 5 – 11, in Banyan or tent
- The cost covers all meals, classes and activities, and accommodations, including the 2 night campout for teens.
Payment in full for the program is due by June 15.
The deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel more than seven days prior to the start of the program, your $150 deposit will be available as a credit for up to one year, either for Family Camp, or a stay at Banyan. If the cancellation is within seven days of the beginning of the program, then the $150 deposit is forfeited.
Bhaktimarg: (530) 478-7506