“An Inner Pilgrimage to God”
February 1 – 8, at the Expanding Light
Recharge your spiritual batteries – join us for a week dedicated toward deepening your inner life.
Morning classes Monday – Wednesday will be given by Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi, Ananda Worldwide’s Spiritual Directors. Thursday will feature a panel of some of Ananda’s best-loved teachers. Friday will be a day of silence and seclusion beginning with a 3-hour meditation, followed by initiation (for those interested) into the Nayaswami Order.
More about the Nayaswami Order …
Morning Classes Monday – Thursday include:
- “Life is a Pilgrimage – The Goal is to Find God”
- “Working Out Our Karma”
- “Deepening our Meditation Practices”
- Panel: “Attuning with the Gurus”
Additional Event Highlights:
- Q & A Evening with Nayawamis Jyotish & Devi
- Musical Evening: “Unlocking God’s Presence in Your Voice”
- First and Second Kriya Initiation (for those eligible)
- Nayaswami Order Vows Ceremony
Inner Renewal Week is one of the spiritual highlights of the year for guests and residents alike. Come for all or part, and immerse yourself in the bliss of inner communion. More
Unable to attend in person? Sign up for live broadcasts of morning classes and more with Online with Ananda.