Friday Evening, October 31, 2014
Ananda Village Green
Adults and children of all ages are welcome to join Village residents, friends and neighbors for a safe and fun Halloween. Activities include a costume parade and treats, complimentary hot cider, games, and adult-supervised trick or treating at Ananda homes. Come before the parade and enjoy fresh baked pizza, available for purchase at Master’s Market.
Please call the Village Office at (530)478-7500 if you plan to come; bring candy to share.
- 5:00pm: Dinner, games, hot cider and surprises,
- 6pm: Costume parade
- 6:30pm: Trick or treating at Ananda homes
- 6:30 – 8pm: Bonfire, Village Center
Helpful Guidelines for a Happy Halloween
- For trick or treating, bring a flashlight, warm coat, healthy snacks and water.
- Please help keep the energy light and positive by avoiding costumes that focus on darkness, blood, etc.
- To help your child handle all the excitement and candy, please make sure he or she has a hearty dinner and is well hydrated.