Exploring Spiritual Community for Families
Explore, discover, relax, and play with other spiritually-minded families, in the serene setting of the Ananda Meditation Retreat. Learn how to nourish your family’s innate spirituality, through classes and activities with Ananda Living Wisdom School teachers (led by Nitai Deranja, founding member of Living Wisdom Schools and Education for Life) and community residents. Family Camp is one of our most popular programs, so reserve early.
Retreat highlights include:
- Separate classes for parents and children
- Group hiking, swimming and river walks
- Activities and overnight camping trip for teens
- Yoga, art, music and nature activities
- Delicious, family-friendly vegetarian meals
- $445 per couple, $280 per single adult, $300 per child. Free for children 4 and under when accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The cost covers all meals, classes and activities, and camping in your own tent.
- Childcare is available for kids 4 and under at the rate of $8 per hour, per child.
- You can also stay in one of our tents (cots provided), a bungalow or a cabin for an additional fee.
- 2 single parents can share accommodations and save money at the couples’ price.